ArLA Home Page
ArLA Video Project
ArLA Conference Presentations
Come Celebrate the "Joy of Libraries" With Us
- To foster peer to peer networking and relationships
- To provide supplemental training to library staff
- To refresh and revitalize library staff
Top Ten Reasons to attend the 2011 Centennial Conference!
- Free Stuff: Vendors usually run promotions during conferences for free giveaways. Water bottles, t-shirts, and goodie bags will be given for free to attendees.
- Motivational: Feel encouraged and refreshed by attending. Celebrate the Association’s 100th birthday and look forward to a great future.
- Expressing Yourself: Express why you love your library by participating in the video contest.
- Topics: All program topics are designed to inspire and educate.
- Location: In the center of the state, Little Rock is a convenient location for everyone.
- Shopping: With numerous vendors and the basket auction, there is an opportunity to shop in the exhibit hall. Buy books, apparel, baskets, and more….
- Ideas: Throughout the conference, you will hear about new programs, service ideas, technology answers, and collection ideas that will help you enhance and improve library services for your patrons.
- Very Important People (VIPS): ARLA Past Presidents, ALA President, Experienced & Professional Trainers.
- Networking: Develop a group of professional contacts at the conference through networking. The conference provides numerous times to meet other library staff.
- Food: There will be top quality food, professionally served.